

*
*
*
*
dance is so shittified. or rather, i'm so shittified in dance. and today is another crap rehersal. just got back. havent even showered. gah. i'm gonna quit dance after all this shit is over and i get my bonus point. dance isnt my thing, and prolly never will be. tml still got dance again. and it clashes with econs make up on demand and supply. and i seriously need it. got back econs test today. let just say that i think i'm the worst in class. cohort. not surprising though. brandon 's an idiot. he got 21 for his essay. abnormal being.
talking about econs, today is such a saturated econs day. FIVE BLOODY PERIODS of econs. i'm surprised i'm still alive and functioning. tsd was better. this grandsenior joyce took us. she's really nice! among all that i've worked with, she's the most approachable and least aloof. so i felt more comfartable asking questions. but i still have the usual problems plaging me for a long time: my intonation, my pronunciation, and breathing technique. and my singlish/malay accent. OH BTW. please call me HILARY for the next two weeks. it is really pertinent for my mid-yrs. bukan nak prasan. i seriously hate that name.
hate friendster. i cant explore other ppl's frens - sulks-
*~*
I'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I'm all out of love, what am I without you?
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong
*~*
-i'm a sucker for ballads. partly coz i cant diffferentiate any other forms of music.
sod, human geog test tomorrow. i havent even touched a single thing.
*Craving of the moment: sleep
*Song of the moment: Pero Me Acuerdo De Ti